Our Activities Include
- Writing project proposal for grant-in-aid as per Government guidelines and act as catalyst in arranging grant-in-aid from different ministries of Government of India.
- Interaction with foreign donors for grant-in-aid according to aims and objectives of an organization.
- Designing project reports for obtaining 100% tax exemptions under section 35AC of Income Tax Actd.
- Registration of organizations under Section 12A of the income Tax Act and exemptions under Section 80G.
- Amendment of Memorandum and Rules and Regulations of Society.
- To prepare project reports for school and get affiliation from C.B.S.E. and other Boards.
- To prepare project reports for Hospital and Medical College and interact with medical council of India.
- To prepare project reports for college in the field of Dental, Nursing, B.Ed. Engineering and MCA.
- To provide consultancy in the field of Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Registration of NGO Under:
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Indian Trust Act, 1882
- Charitable & Religious Trust Act, 1920
- Companies Act 1956, Section 25
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976